|Features & Benefits
2' x 2' Ceiling tile telecommunications enclosure designed for pre-terminated “plug-n-play" copper and fiber optic cable assemblies in a zone structured cabling design. This is an ideal solution for installing non-plenum rated components in, or above, the ceiling
Also designed for non-plenum rated powered equipment, including Optical Network Terminals (ONTs), small workgroup switches, wireless access points, and DAS remote access units (RAUs).
UL listed and designed to meet National Electric Code paragraph 300-22(C) for use in the above-ceiling (plenum) space. Metal enclosures satisfy UL 2043, Fire Test for Heat and Visible Smoke Release
Interchangeable doors allow for technology changes and upgrades without removing enclosure from the ceiling
Enclosure back-box is effective smoke and dust barrier to simplify ICRA procedure compliance
Includes 19 in. internal rack mounting brackets for networking and wireless equipment
Includes receptacle and junction box for plugging in AC powered equipment
Cooling is provided by passive convection for Models 1074-04-VENT and 1074-06-VENT
- Configuration: Model 1074-04-ANT7: 4-1/2 in. (114 mm) deep, 2U rack mount brackets, non-ventilated door with 7 openings for antennas
- Configuration: Model 1074-06-ANT7: 6-1/2 in. (165 mm) deep, 3U rack mount brackets, non-ventilated door with 7 openings for antennas
- Design: General purpose telecommunications, ceiling-mounted, consolidation enclosure, shall be a locking, 2 x 2 ft. (610 x 610 mm) ceiling tile enclosure designed to accommodate up to 3 standard (1U) rack-mountable components. Suitable for non-plenum rated equipment
- Performance: UL-Listed and designed to satisfy National Electric Code (NEC) paragraphs 300-22 and 300-23 for installation in the air handling space. OSHPD approved
- Fully hinged locking door, keyed alike. Door has mounting features for up to 7 antennas
- Knockouts for two AC receptacles, eight 1 in. trade size conduit connectors, and four 5 in. wide fire stopped openings
- Includes two 5 in. cable egress firestop foam kits, and one 1 in. trade size firestop foam kit
- Includes pair of rack mount brackets, AC receptacle and junction box, and hanger wire
- Construction: White, 10 ga. powder-coated aluminum back-box and flange, white, 8 ga. powder-coated aluminum door
- Enclosure shall be supported by the building ceiling structural system, not tile grid work
- Maximum weight inside enclosure is 25 lbs.
- Size: Flange is 23.75 x 23.75 in. (610 x 610 mm), Enclosure is 22.7 x 22.7 x 4.5 or 6.5 (577 x 577 x 115 mm)
Standards for Safety
- OSHPD Approval OPM-110-13
Measurements (Maximum values):
• Height: 23.75 in.
• Width: 23.75 in.
• Depth: 6.5 in.
• Item Weight: 22 lbs.
• Shipping Weight: 23 lbs.
Videos - https://www.youtube.com/user/oberoninc 1074 Series Video View at https://youtu.be/hpU47qchFgQ
- (8) Wire hanger
- (1) UL listed electrical receptical box and cover
- (2) 3 RU rack-mounting bracket
- (4) Wire management J-Hooks
- (2) Large cable egress fire stop foam kit
- (1) Small cable egress fire stop foam kit
- (4) #6-20 3/8 in. self-tapping screw
Spec Sheet - oberoninc.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1358&Itemid=399
Installation Instructions - oberoninc.com/images/WebDocs/Model1074_Installation_Instructions.pdf
Customer Prints - oberoninc.com/images/WebDocs/Model1074-06-ANT7_Customer_Print.pdf OSHPD OPM Drawing - http://oberoninc.com/images/WebDocs/Oberon_OPM.pdf
SECTION 27_21_33 DATA COMMUNICATIONS WIRELESS ACCESS POINTS -